Tip: It sounds obvious by you’ll need to replace the blanks with your own personal data/email addresses etc.
If you need any help with this information, please contact [email protected][COMPANY.COM] or use the ‘Contact us’ page on the site.
Who we are
[www.COMPANY.COM] is managed by [COMPANY NAME] and hosted by [SERVER PROVIDER].
Use of our website
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. We especially prohibit the use of our website:
- In any way that breaches local, national or international law or regulations.
- In any way that is, or has an effect/ purpose that is unlawful or fraudulent.
- For identity deception; to imitate a person, to impose as someone that you are not or to supply dishonest or misleading information.
- For spam purposes. Including transmitting or procuring the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised:- advertising; promotional material or, any other form of similar solicitation to transmit, send or upload any material/data that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful material/ programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
By using this website, you also agree:
- To not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this website; any equipment or network on which our website is stored; any software used in the provision of our website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party. all information supplied by you is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate.
Unauthorised access and other offences
You must not misuse our website by introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful material/programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, or any server, computer or database connected to our website, including but not limited to the service which the website is stored. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Breach of this provision would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website, or due to the downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Content & copyright
All content is subject to change without notice. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract or comprehensive legal advice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them. The information on our website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the web pages on our website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of [COMPANY NAME]. You may download or print one copy of individual selections of web pages on our website only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. All copies and downloads must reference [COMPANY NAME] as the source.
The entire content of this website remains the property of [COMPANY NAME] and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Links from our website
We do not accept any liability in connection with any third-party websites which may be linked or accessible through our website and we do not endorse or approve the content of any such website(s).
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Please also refer to this information
If you have any concerns, questions or feedback, please write to [COMPANY NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE, EMAIL]. Alternatively, email [email protected][COMPANY.COM].